ARE THE BEST IN THE NORTHWEST! PERIOD.
FREE ONSITE ESTIMATES
Demolition - Hauling - Junk Removal
Welcome to VancouverWaDemolition.com.
Legal Disclaimer: We refer all business to Washington State contractor; License # A1HAUHS932LF, WA, USA.
1. LIMITED LICENSE TO USE WEB SITE
2. LIMITATIONS ON USE
The Materials on this Web Site are only for your personal use or, as applicable, for the internal use of your employer, and they are not for commercial exploitation (for example, by resale to others or by republication to the public). Further, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Web Site or from the Materials. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor our Web Site or the Materials without VancouverWaDemolition’s prior written permission; please notify us at email@example.com and we will be pleased to consider your request for special permission. You may not use the Materials in any way that harms VancouverWaDemolition, our employees, directors or other representatives, our participating rights-holders or users, or any other third party. You may not use the Web Site as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (spam). You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Web Site or any portion thereof, or the Materials in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Web Site or the Materials is prohibited.
3. NOT LEGAL ADVICE
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND DMCA POLICY
As Vancouver Wa Demolition asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by VancouverWaDemolition.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify VancouverWaDemolition in accordance with VancouverWaDemolition's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. VancouverWaDemolition will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. VancouverWaDemolition will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of VancouverWaDemolition or others. In the case of such termination, VancouverWaDemolition will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to VancouverWaDemolition.com.
6. LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE
7. LICENSE OF YOUR OWN MATERIALS FOR USE ON THIS WEB SITE AND THIRD PARTY SITES
By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on this Web Site (other than for licensing through an applicable VancouverWaDemolition licensing service, which arrangement must be made by separate agreement), you do not convey any ownership in those materials to VancouverWaDemolition but you grant (and promise that you are entitled to grant) to VancouverWaDemolition.com a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license (with right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from and distribute those materials or incorporate those materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe, provided that VancouverWaDemolition.com and its sublicensees use such materials in a manner consistent with VancouverWaDemolition’s general business. In addition to the foregoing, you acknowledge that the terms of any third party Web site accessible through this Web Site may require you to grant similar licenses to the owner of such site or to other third parties as a condition of using such third party site and you acknowledge that VancouverWaDemolition has no responsibility for and assumes no liability whatsoever in connection with your use of any such site or the use of your materials by any such third party. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that any user-generated content you submit through Google Search APIs made available on this Web Site may be made publicly available by Google, including, without limitation, comments, book reviews, links to users’ accounts and the display of your user name or nickname. You agree that you shall have no recourse against VancouverWaDemolition for any alleged or actual infringement, misappropriation or other violation of any proprietary right in your communications to us or any other materials or content you upload or submit to this Web Site or to any third party Web site.
8. NO SOLICITATION
You agree that you will not distribute on or through this Web Site any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of VancouverWaDemolition. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Web Site, where appropriate (a) you may list your name, address and email address, and your own Web site’s URL, and (b) you may recommend third party Web sites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended Web site, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Web Site.
9. FILLING OUT FORMS
Certain sections of this Web Site require you to fill out quote forms, job applications or other forms. You agree to provide VancouverWaDemolition.com with accurate and complete information. It is your responsibility to inform VancouverWaDemolition of any changes to that information.
10. POSTINGS IN INTERACTIVE AREAS OF THE WEB SITE
1. Postings to be Lawful. If you participate in interactive areas on this Web Site, you agree not to post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, data, information, text, graphics, links or other material (“Postings”) which is unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to any Postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, either intentionally or unintentionally. VancouverWaDemolition.com may delete your Posting at any time for any reason without permission from you.
2. Postings to be in Your Name. You must sign your Postings with your real name; anonymous Postings will be removed by VancouverWaDemolition and will not be edited or modified. In your postings, you agree not to misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity.
4. Non-Commercial Use Only of Interactive Areas. Any interactive area of this Web Site is provided solely for your personal use. As a participant, you agree not to include in your Posting(s) or otherwise distribute on or through this Web Site any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for anyone to become members of any commercial enterprise or organization without the express written permission of VancouverWaDemolition. Any unauthorized use of any interactive area of this Web Site, the Materials or any Postings is expressly prohibited.
11. ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS
VancouverWaDemolition.com does not promise that this Web Site or the Materials are or will be error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components, that defects will be corrected or that it or they will always be accessible. VancouverWaDemolition does not promise that the Materials are or will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. VancouverWaDemolition may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Materials at any time.
12. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Third party content may appear on this Web Site or may be accessible by way of links from this Web Site. VancouverWaDemolition is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or anything else contained in, or for any other injury or damage caused by, any third party content appearing on this Web Site or accessible through it. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content are not endorsed by, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of, VancouverWaDemolition or any of its employees, directors or other representatives.
13. ATTORNEY ETHICS NOTICE
If you are an attorney participating in any aspect of this Web Site, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms or email forums, you acknowledge that the Rules of Professional Conduct of the jurisdictions where you are licensed (“Rules”) apply to all aspects of your participation and you agree that you will abide by those Rules. Those Rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of law and misrepresentations of fact. VancouverWaDemolition disclaims all responsibility for your compliance with those Rules. You further agree and acknowledge that, when you participate in any chat area on this Web Site, including but not limited to the message boards, you will not offer legal advice, but will only provide general information.
15 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
The provisions of paragraphs 14 (Disclaimer), 15 (Limitation of Liability), and 16 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of VancouverWaDemolition and of each of the other persons listed in paragraph 16. You agree that each of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on his, her or its own behalf.
18. UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
19. REMEDIES FOR VIOLATIONS
20. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
21. ADDITIONAL TERMS
3. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
4. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; VancouverWaDemolition.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition.
This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
22. SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
See our Privacy Page for the Updated EU GDPR Regulation.
How to Contact Us:
Please reach us through our Online Form listed on every page.
Phone Number; 360-317-0802, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule your next Demolition, Hauling or Junk Removal and Clean up! We cover all the Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon communities. We look forward to helping you with all your demolition projects, junk removal, hauling or any home cleaning project you may have!
Remember... Our Demolition, Junk Removal and Hauling Prices are the Best in the Northwest PERIOD!
Get a Free Quote!
BEST IN THE NORTHWEST
Vancouver Wa Demolition
Legal Disclaimer: We refer all business to Washington State contractor; License # A1HAUHS932LF, WA, USA.
Copyright © 2019 Vancouver WA Demolition All Rights Reserved.
Licenses and Certifications
License # A1HAUHS932LF, Washington, USA
License # 182466 Oregon, USA
AHERA: Asbestos Certified Inspectors: Certificate; IN-19-7345B
Licensed, Insured and Bonded in Washington State, and Oregon State.
Vancouver Wa Demolition
Vancouver Wa Deconstruction
Monday to Saturday 6am-8pm
Phone Number 360-317-0802
Contact us with any questions; email@example.com